Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Welcome to Upcycled Momma

Thanks for visiting my new blog! I hope you will enjoy everything I have to share!
From mommy moments, saving money, recipes and more... I am sure there will be something that every mother can relate to.

I am a 27 year old mom of two. My son is 6 and my daughter is 4. So I am sure you can understand when I say... there is never a dull moment. They definitely keep me on my toes lol.
While taking care of the cooking, cleaning, driving, errands, bills, ect. I am also in the process of starting my own boutique business. So I will be keeping you updated on that!

I am all about family, saving money, cooking and crafts. If you are too then be sure to follow me so you can receive all my updates. Now lets start this journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment